Wednesday 1 April 2015

April Fool's Bawdy Bard Blues: Wednesday, April 1st!

Make no judgments where you have no compassion. -Anne McCaffrey, writer (1 Apr 1926-2011) 



Proper statistics via minimum appearance levels of six, extra points for judiciously bold slam bids and much reduced points for far too cautious Grand Slam bidding yields a definitive overall ranking going into Easter Monday: RF; BS; DT; PD; CS; DM; RN. WG, WS, LB very honourable mentions. Noting that the Southshore Group heads the table over the Northshore Group -- as generally in World Rugby Rankings. 


Albeit I am reminded on a rugby note late one evening last week I was in a pub having a quiet pint in Shepherd's Market by myself in the glorious wake of E55-35F at Twickenham and in came the most unbelievably stunning woman I'd ever laid eyes on. Willowy, sultry dark eyes, silky hair, an amazing figure barely covered by a tiny mini skirt and a flimsy top - no bra and her breasts and proud nipples on show. After watching her a while I turned back to my pint. No sooner had I taken a necessary gulp than she pulled a bar stool up close to me and sat down. 

Without a word she gently took my hand and placed it on her soft inner thigh. 'So, does that make you feel good?' she smiled. 'I'd venture you've never felt quite this good before.' After a stunned gulp I replied: 'Well, actually I have!' I said. 'When I was 18, I was unexpectedly picked to play Fly-Half for the school 1st XV in the Public School Finals at Twickenham and I felt really, really good.' I did feel a bit pathetic saying that. However she took my hand and placed it up her top. 'Well, how do you feel now, rugby boy,' she purred. 'Great' I replied, dumbfounded. 

Again, she said, 'I'll bet you do. In fact, I'll bet you've never felt quite this good before!' Unbelievably I heard myself saying 'Well, actually I have! ... 'In that game, we were down by six points with about a minute left in the match. The opposition kicked the ball deep into our half, where I caught it... I ran up field, side-stepping past the first defenders, handed off a couple of tacklers, burst through a few forwards, chipped over their fullback, re-gathered and scored a try right under the posts. We were still behind by one point, but I had a simple kick at goal with which to win the match.........'

"Ahhh....." she hummed a trifle miffed, taking my hand from her breasts and slowly thrusting it down her panties. My fingers met what felt like wisps of soft silk, and the entrance to her moist no-thing. She whispered, 'Well tell me this, Rugby Boy: Have you ever felt such a perfect c*** ?' 'I certainly have,' I answered, 'I missed the kick.' I shall return post haste to defend my title. Any more takers for Condor Place on Easter Monday? I down, Roger Dear Bawdy Bard of Bridge, et al! Too, too bad about missed kick but certainly enjoyed the re-telling thereof! Still working on re-arranging my Easter Monday schedule but hope to join the group that evening. Will be in touch as soon as I can confirm, on way or tother. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Seconded by me. I had a great night, and the food was indeed scrummy; thanks Patrick. I'm only sorry I couldn't partake of one of your stonking whiskeys - too many bad experiences from mixing my drinks. And don't worry, I'm quite sure that my top-of-the-table appearance is an aberration, not to be repeated. Looking forward to the Easter Bash. Winston Looking forward to Easter Monday. Do we have a quorum? I'm in so long as I can hitch a lift please Robert! David I shall be there to make up the return of the snowbirds. Les

Dear Patrick Many thanks for a Gourmet Supper and Excellent Hospitality on Monday: great teamwork and Bridge. Brilliant Night! All Best David 

Hi Partner! Glad you enjoyed yourself. I certainly did. Like you said, "Great teamwork!" If I'm able to play on Monday, I'm happy to provide a lift. I'll work things out with Robert as soon as I know. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hello Lads, South Shore group, in particular! I have managed to change my Easter weekend schedule to allow me to attend bridge at Roger-the-Dodger's place, Il Palazzo di Condor, so am wondering how best to organize limo service there. Give me a shout, Robert, and we can discuss strategy. Happy Easter to one and all. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Hi! Another great day for a ride (or packing if you could squeeze some of that into your busy day). You are killing me with all the fun things you do during my work week: riding, brunching, hooch-buying, pet visiting.....Yes, let's go to the movie. I'll get back to you soon about a time. Thanks. Hi to Corinne.

Hi again, Sara! Lady Mary sends along her greetings to you even though she has her fingers stuck together with packing tape! If it works, in terms of timing, interest, why not plan on coming for a drink after film. Is Dermot interested in screening? If not he could rendezvous with us later. Cheers, Patrizzio! Good idea (drinks post film).  Nice of us to include the non-cycling contingent. 

Hi again, Sara! I think non-cycling contingent should have to sip alcohol free drinks! Cheers, Scullion Patrizzio! Pics: I just love this "prehistoric" looking plant, just down the Seawall from us. Had to stroll over to GI earlier so snapped these shots.

Pleased that the sun was shining even though the sky was cloud filled, some, to the east and over the mountains, a bit dark and foreboding. Nevertheless, wanted a "stretch" ride after yesterday's reasonable distance/effort so I suited up around 12;30 pm, after enjoying one of Mrs Patmore's most delicious, not to say, scrumptious omelet, (oniones, ham and Parmesano filling!), topped with half a poifectly ripe avocado. Added a smattering of hot sauce and I was in brunch heaven!  

Only planned on logging a 50+ km ride so dipsy-doodled around Olmypic Village before making for SP. There I did two Prospect Point Loops, followed by three Lost Lagooners to provide the distance I needed before heading for home. Still cannot fathom wind direction. According to Accuweather.com it was out of the west at about 16 kph but if felt quite a bit stronger than yesterday's gusts and seemed to blast me in the face no matter which way I was riding! Still, I persevered and tried to break the 21 kph AVG barrier. I fought the wind and the wind won as I could only clock 20.9 kph. Still an invigorating outing. Stats for ride:

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/734799401#.VRxwGGKVuLw.email

Back home to shower and change and get ready to have Clarisse and Dusty for bridge and dinner. Lady Mary will be making a quiche with some of the ham from Monday's meal so looking forward to that as she uses hash brown potatoes for crust as she can't eat regular flour dough. 

After dinner and a few more hands of bridge, Durtsons said goodnight and we watched the first episode of Season Two of The Fall, "a BBC crime drama television series set in Northern Ireland. The series stars Gillian Anderson as Superintendent Stella Gibson, a senior police officer investigating a string of murders in Belfast. Northern Irish actor Jamie Dornan plays the serial killer she is pursuing." Pretty tough stuff. In the same vein, at least as far as series watching goes, we watched all of The Outlander, to date, when in LA this past trip to California. Ayn just sent us a note that the new season will air this coming Saturday but not sure that we have access to Starz network. Coincidentally, Cora Lee has just finished reading Written in My Own Heart's Blood, (VPL copy!), the eighth book in Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series.

Hi. Wanna skip dinner and go for a ride with me? I'm just leaving work and then will ride. Hopefully my legs remember what to do. That plant is a Gunnera. The leaves will get to about 1 meter across!! I am such a botanist.........and there is one of these in my folks' back yard. I think that the plants originate in Chile (maybe? memory is fuzzy on that point). Sara

Hi Gunnera Goil! And here I thought that you were just an extraordinary cyclist with a pretty face! Believe plant, (after a bit of Googleage), is native to South America, largest variety found in Brazil, Chile next up on Richter Scale! Sorry that I chose eating instead of a ride with you! Have you thought about when you'd like to see Marinoni? Enjoy the Easter weekend. Cheers, Patrizzio!

Quick reply to your interesting message! Haven't seen any of those TV shows but they sound interesting. I need to find something for my Mom to watch - no sex, drugs, hard crimes - must be tough to find s.th. like that.Your week will be fun - hope you can fit some biking in. As for Marinoni, Dermot is on for the drink and I'd like to bring Jake to the film. Still haven't looked at the sched but will do soon. Bye!   

Hi Sara! Great that Jake will join us. I just looked at film schedule and best screening, for me, (Given other commitments.), would be Good Friday, at 4:30 pm. Marinoni is 90 minutes long and Dermot could meet us back at the Islay Inn around 6:30 pm for drinks, if that works. I could go on Saturday, same time, but we have a dinner engagement that evening so wouldn't be able to have drinks afterwards. I realize that these times might not be convenient for you but thought I'd let you know in case we can "squeeze" everything in. Let me know what you think about film times and we'll plan accordingly. Cheers, Patizzio!


Hi Patricio, Enjoyed your story about the recycle bird's nest! isn’t it amazingthat it was so close to your experience!!. That is a shame about the pictures but at least you’re able to remember it in your minds eye when something jogs your memory. I find these days that I don’t worry so much about preserving the memory via film but instead try and enjoy the moment much more. I found that all the time I spent making videos and taking pictures in the past could easily be edited down by 80% and that 20% was only really worth keeping. with that in mind I realized that all those hours were much wasted in not really being present but instead focusing on some future time when I may or may not go back and look at the film. as you pointed out those memories are always there and probably higher quality when one enjoys them as they happen.

I'm fine with the picking up the moving truck on the evening of Wednesday to drop it off then for you to load up and we can take off Friday morning say 8 o’clock . Colleen will come with me and I can drop her off at the cabin and it will be nice to have the company on the drive there.

Glad to hear that you're getting a few rides with the gorgeous weather, I wish I was doing the same but I have been very very busy juggling a film job and my new NuWave job but enjoying them both.The weather has been spectacular luckily as I've been out at the end of 6 Road in Richmond outside all week. It is actually a very nice spot, with a forest beside us and much bird song as well as the beautiful puffy cumulus clouds that come floating in overhead as well as huge gray sheets of rain falling from threateningly close and dark clouds that never quite get to us.
 

I will talk to you soon regarding the fine details of picking up the truck times etc. take care and I will talk to you soon. Cheers, Al pics.: assembling a gimbal (modified flight simulator) for the show Wham, a.k.a. Dead Pool Cheers, Al

Hi Easter Egg People! Couldn't agree more about "being present" instead of "focusing on some future time." Seems as if too, too many people live that way and then are keenly disappointed when the anticipated future either doesn't materialize or else disappoints. Thanks for confirming Wednesday truck pick-up/drop-off. Will provide details as soon as I have a bit more information. Enjoyed the snaps of your latest film job. Glad you missed the sheets of rain!
Happy Easter to you both, as well as the Lads. Cheers, Patrizzio!






No comments:

Post a Comment