Friday 4 September 2015

Tinsel Town Birthday Blues: Friday, September 4th!

Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. -Ralph Waldo Emerson


Happy Birthday, Dog Lady! Congratulations on the very special and happy occasion of your 48th birthday! Much Love today and always, Ayn! Mom and Dad! For She's a Jolly Good Fellow! Hip Hip Hooray!!! 

Happy Birthday to my much wiser and a wee bit older sister Ayn!!! I love you Sissy, have a great day,weekend and year ahead!!!!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ 
Love the card! The little dog looks exactly like our Winston ha ha ha! I've been spoiled all week with lunches and Ed sent the most beautiful flowers. Chloe was kind enough to remind me at midnight that I was only two years from 50!! So once again, thanks for giving me that baby sister I never asked for! I am a very fortunate birthday girl!

Hi again, Very Spoiled Birthday Girl! Flowers are lovely! Thought you might like to see Nana's new dog. She brought Winnifred back from the rescue shelter in Kelowna yesterday. She told me she was going to Costco! Winston now has a  Canadian Girlfriend! Unfortunately, I know how The Lost Burritos feel! Love, Displaced Dad/Patrizzio! I love this dog!!!Hi again, Jack Russell Mother! Return to the Burns Street Dog Finishing School with the over-aggressive, at times, Winston, and Winnifred will polish his manners. Sent, in spirit, by the still sleeping Dog Whisperer, Nana!

Winston is not aggressive and wishes to remind everyone that when Lily Margaret squeezed him too hard he simply turned to yelp at her...not nip. She herself even turned to me and said "I was a little too rough". He's a perfect gentleman. Ask Speedy or the dogs at the Saturday market!

I loved the card, loved how the puppies tail was just a wagging away. Yes you are very lucky to have me as a much much younger sister!!! xxxx

Hi Spumoni, et al! Thanks for letting me know about Grog's travel. I've already contacted Al. Fond regards to everyone. Cheers, Mountain Goat/Carefree Cyclist/Cabinet Installer Extraordinaire/Grape Picker Patrizzio! 

THANKS to Corinne for her shift bids. You are now both fully assigned on Studio 1398. I may exploit you further and assign you to at least one Sunday set-up/strike shift…you are experienced, Heideh likes you, you’re able to work with her without getting bothered and you’re fabulous with vollies! So thank you for those shift bids too. Kathryn 

Hi Kathryn! Wow! I'm going to start believing in my own press! Just a quick note to say thanks for the thanks! Hello and fond regards from Mme Coriandre. Cheers, Patrizzio! 

Jocelyn Godolphin and Jim Henderson, former UBC Library colleagues were here for dinner tonight night. They have rented a place in The Naramata and have been cycling the KVR. Jocelyn, Lynne and Cora Lee were in same class at Library School in 1975! 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment